Research Triangle Park, NC – January 18, 2007 – ChannelAdvisor, the leading provider of channel management solutions (CMS), announced today they will host their annual ChannelAdvisor Catalyst Conference on March 19-21 in Pinehurst, NC. The invitation-only event will provide critical information for e-commerce retailers of all sizes, and take the place of ChannelAdvisor’s very successful Marathon and Summit conferences. ChannelAdvisor Catalyst 2007 will help retailers sort through the numerous existing and emerging online locations consumers can now shop and help them develop a true multi-channel strategy for selling product.
ChannelAdvisor Catalyst will bring together leading retailers, marketplace sellers, representatives from eBay, Google, Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO), Overstock.com (NASDAQ: OSTK) and Amazon.com as well industry analysts to discuss best practices during three days of interactive sessions, relevant panel discussions and real-world solutions. Confirmed ChannelAdvisor Catalyst speakers include:
- Davis Ridley, retired Senior Vice President of Southwest Airlines on “Customer Service from the Inside Out”
- Alex Brutin, Strategic Partner Development, Google on “The Evolving Market of Online Retail”
- Bill Cobb, President of eBay North America moderating “The Power of Three” – Commerce, Payments, Communication” with panelist Todd Rath, COO and CMO, Rock Bottom Golf and Herman Sperling, Group Vice President, Marketing, Harman Consumer Group
- Rob Chesnut, Senior Vice President, Trust and Safety, eBay on “Fraud – The “Big Bad Wolf” of the Internet”
- Steven Davis, Senior Vice President, Partner Services, GSI Commerce moderating “Alternative Payment Options – Can They Really Drive More Sales?” with panelist Vince Talbert, Vice President of Marketing, I4 Commerce (Bill Me Later) and Andrew Manson, Strategic Partner Manager, Google
- Brian Smith, Analyst, ComparisonEngines.com on “The Future of Comparison Shopping”
- Anthony Noto, Managing Director, Global Investment Research of Goldman Sachs and Jeetil Patel, Managing Director of Deutsche Bank Securities will provide a view from Wall Street on the size and direction of the online marketplace opportunities
- Shar VanBoskirk, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research on, “What’s Next for Search Marketing?”
- Diane Rinaldo, Senior Director, Retail Category, Yahoo! Search Marketing on “The Social Networking Buzz: Asset or Hype?”
- And many more
ChannelAdvisor Catalyst 2007 Platinum Sponsors include eBay and PayPal. Silver Sponsors include Google and CyberSource. Gold and Silver sponsors are still available.
The three day conference will be held at the world-famous Pinehurst Resort in Pinehurst, NC, home of the 1999 and 2005 US Open. ChannelAdvisor will be hosting the annual ChannelAdvisor Catalyst Golf Tournament allowing attendees to enjoy the legendary golf course at Pinehurst. For more information or to register for Catalyst, please visit www.channeladvisor.com/catalyst. Space is limited so register today.