Join CEO Scot Wingo as he shares insight and tips to succeed in Q3 and Q4
Research Triangle Park, NC – August 16, 2011 – ChannelAdvisor, a global e-commerce platform provider that helps retailers sell more across online channels, today announced that CEO Scot Wingo will host “Mid-Year E-Commerce Checkup” webinars in each region to provide an inside look at the direction of e-commerce and offer guidance to retailers for securing success during the second half of 2011.
Register now and join CEO Scot Wingo as he shares insight on the myriad of changes in e-commerce over the past year and 10 tips that retailers need to succeed going forward. More specifically, Wingo will address:
- Emerging trends in the online retail industry
- Important industry changes for Google, Amazon and eBay
- Consumer behavior predictions for Q3 and Q4
- Best practices to drive holiday sales, and more
These webinars will take place:
- In the AU on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. AEST.
- In the US on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. PT.
- In the UK on Friday, 19 August 2011 at 2:00 p.m. BST.
To learn more, register or access webinar replays visit the appropriate link listed above.