Increase Conversion

Some 69% of online consumers prefer rich media interaction while browsing, according to Forrester Research, Inc.  We’re pretty sure the other 31% have dial-up internet.  Customers are demanding an online experience that mimics the in-store experience as closely as possible. This means making sure that shoppers can really get the “look and feel” of a product, see it in different colors, turn it around to view it from every angle, check out the fabric up close—and do all of this across multiple devices. Our Rich Media Services team knows how to make your products look good. In fact, we do it on a regular basis for Saks, Dooney & Bourke and many more.