E-COMMERCE IN FOCUS
As e-commerce grows and expands, retailers and manufacturers face more challenges. You have more channels to worry about, more metrics to compare yourself against and more inventory to manage.
The key to your success will be leveraging innovative technology to zero in on the essential strategies for your business — and filter out the rest — from a single computer screen.
With the 2016 Spring Release, we’re bringing the expanding world of e-commerce back to your fingertips with data-driven insights, fulfilment tools, new channel integrations and more.
Marketplaces in Focus.
- Organise your Amazon efforts and make data-driven decisions with the predictive analytics in our revamped Amazon Insights
- Create an inbound shipping plan and view vital stats, analytics and opportunities for growth with the FBA Inventory Management dashboard
- Support for Amazon Sponsored Products in Europe
Digital Marketing in Focus.
- Allow the data-driven insights of Digital Marketing Benchmarking to give you perspective on your performance, the performance of your competitors and your future direction for Google Shopping
- Get strategic about the customers you target with Google RLSA and Customer Match
Branded Manufacturers in Focus.
- Enable customers to find retailers with your products with new Buy Local functionality, as well as the new report centre
- Provide actionable insights about online assortment, merchandising and pricing with Product Intelligence