When we asked our employees in an anonymous survey what they liked best about ChannelAdvisor, they had lots to say, but one word rose to the top – people.
Our people are our most critical asset and the backbone of ChannelAdvisor. The success of our business hinges on our ability to attract and retain top talent, as we believe each employee has a tremendous opportunity to make an impact on our customers’ success and satisfaction.
We maintain a vibrant, hardworking atmosphere that encourages individual thought, enabling employees to shine both individually and through teamwork.
ChannelAdvisor is committed to protecting the well-being of our employees and that of their families. Providing a robust benefits package and perks guarantees that we will consistently attract and retain top talent, which is part of what makes working at ChannelAdvisor so appealing. Additionally, we recognise that flexibility and time away from work are critical, so we offer employees an appropriate balance between their personal lives and work lives.
In addition to highly competitive compensation, we offer the following benefits:
- Health insurance and Health cash plan
- 100% paid maternity leave for all new mothers in the UK for the first 12 weeks following the birth of a child
- Seven days of paid time off to new parents in the UK to use during the first 12 months following the birth or adoption of a child
- 25 days of paid time off annually plus bank holidays
- “A Day to Give Back” – One day of paid time off to use each year for volunteering and/or community service
- Childcare voucher program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Employee referral bonus program
- Flexible work schedules
- Life assurance
- Long-term disability