Countdown to Catalyst Europe: An Immersive E-Commerce Learning Experience Designed By You, For You
There are so many e-commerce industry trade shows, many boasting thousands of attendees, sponsors and keynote speakers. The result? A collection of noisy, confusing and circus-like shows, promising “something for everybody” — but what they often miss is the most important part of any event … you.
As a seller, you are competing in a blazing-fast market that changes every day. So, you don’t need a one-size-fits-all trade show; you need a focused, immersive e-commerce learning experience. You need the scoop on proven, actionable strategies that can help you sell more today and be ready for whatever comes your way. You need to connect with retailers, resellers and brands who are just like you, constantly striving for new ways to reach more customers, sell to highly empowered consumers and fulfil at “I need it now” speed. You need relevant and practical insights from successful e-commerce leaders that are tailored to your business needs. You need to leave the conference with new tactics and tools you can put to work for your organisation.
ChannelAdvisor Catalyst Europe 2018 is an immersive e-commerce learning experience that is designed by you, for you. We surveyed recent Catalyst attendees and have customised the event based on their feedback to provide you the best learning and peer-to-peer experience. That’s why there isn’t a tagline for Catalyst 2018. The theme is you. This is your Catalyst.
Justifying the ROI of any conference can be a challenge. Unlike shows that are all style and little substance, Catalyst Europe is an immersive learning experience that will leave you with plenty to talk about when you return to the office. Here are the top 10 reasons you need to be at Catalyst:
10. Connect with marketplaces, fulfilment partners, digital media organisations and payment providers in our sponsor area.
9. Meet new peers from companies just like yours during the networking breaks.
8. Compare notes with subject matter expert contemporaries at the roundtable discussions where you can dive deep into marketplaces, digital marketing, fulfilment and brands.
7. Gain brand-new insights from sought-after keynote speakers and leaders who at the top of their game, including: Rio Ferdinand, former international footballer and TV pundit; David Spitz, CEO, ChannelAdvisor; Nathalie Nahai, web psychologist and author; Rob Hattrell, VP of eBay.co.uk.
6. Master your craft with hours of in-depth and relevant content best suited for you.
5. Take home practical tools and effective strategies that you can put to work for your organisation.
4. Sharpen your skills in workshops that go a level deeper on critical topics, including best practices for brands, digital marketing trends, fulfilment tips, cross-border trade, commerce changes in China and steps to future-proof your business.
3. Get answers to your most challenging questions from ChannelAdvisor’s team of e-commerce gurus in the “Ask the Experts” sessions. Make sure you ask them really tough questions!
2. Choose your User Conference adventure with customised content based on your level of expertise on the ChannelAdvisor platform.
1. Celebrate your newfound knowledge at our evening networking drinks.
ChannelAdvisor Catalyst Europe takes place on 09 May 2018 at The Intercontinental O2, London. To help you justify the ROI of participating, we’ve created a short 1-minute assessment you can take and print out the results to share with your manager.
To reserve your spot and get more information on Catalyst Europe visit https://catalyst.channeladvisor.com/.
As a special promotion for the Easter holidays, you can register to attend Catalyst Europe with a 30% discount on tickets. Simply enter the promo code Catalyst2018Easter when registering to receive your discount. But hurry, this cracking offer ends 6 April 2018!