Episode 24 of the Jason and Scot Show Now Available! Deep Dive: Amazon
Episode 24 is a first for the Jason & Scot show. Based on listener feedback, we decided to try our first ‘deep dive’ – a single topic podcast where we go really deep on a hot topic in digital, retail, e-commerce. For this Deep Dive in Episode 24, we dig deep into Amazon including:
- Details about Amazon most retailers don’t know
- Secrets to Amazon’s success
- Common Amazon misperceptions
- Advice for competing (or at least surviving) in an Amazon world.
In this podcast you will learn:
- Why is Amazon so successful and how do they keep growing 2X e-commerce at their scale?
- How do the flywheels of the marketplace, Prime and fulfillment center work?
- Where did that smile come from on their boxes?
- Much much more.
Enjoy – Scot
Where to listen to the Jason and Scot E-Commerce Podcast
The podcast is available on several different ‘channels’
- iTunes – You can find our iTunes landing page here.
- Google Play now has podcasts (yeah!) so you Android-ers can find us here.
- SoundCloud – You can find us on SoundCloud here. (Note this is popular for desktop streaming).
- Stitcher – We are on Stitcher, you can find us here. Stitcher seems to be popular with the Android crowd.
- TuneIn – We are now live on TuneIn as well here.
- Everywhere else – Most of the other podcast players utilize an RSS feed and our feed is here. In text that is http://jasshow.libsyn.com/rss – you should be able to enter this or search ‘jasshow’.
You can also play it right from here if you’d like: