Episode 3 of the Jason and Scot Show E-commerce Podcast Now Available
Episode III of the Jason and Scot Show is available today!
This week’s topics include:
- The Square IPO
- ComScore’s Holiday 2015 forecast – with interesting tidbits around Amazon and mobile
- ChannelAdvisor’s November week 3 SSS data
- Other holiday benchmarks we’ll be watching including Deloitte, IBM/Coremetrics/Watson, Adobe/Omniture, Demandware, Monetate, Custora and Forrester.
- Amazon – are they going to be getting into air freight? (Colin Sebastian @Baird had some interesting reports
- News items around Magento, Walgreens, Kohls, Gap, Dollar Shave Club and Jet
Where to listen
The biggest feedback we received from Episode 1 went like this: “My favorite podcast app is X, when will it be there?!” Well, we spent the last week adding distribution so here is everywhere we are now:
- iTunes – You can find our iTunes landing page here.
- Soundcloud – You can find us on soundcloud here. (Note this is popular for desktop streaming).
- Stitcher – We are now on Stitcher, you can find us here. Stitcher seems to be popular with the Android crowd.
- Everywhere else – Most of the other podcast players utilize an RSS feed and our feed is here. In text that is http://jasshow.libsyn.com/rss – you should be able to enter this or search ‘jasshow’.
Read along links
In epiii we talk about some companies and articles out in the press, if this is interesting to you, you can research more here:
- Square IPO
- ComScore holiday – you’ll have to go to comscore to get their holiday report. There are two videos here and here from Gian’s appearance on CNBC Wednesday November 25, 2015.
- ChannelAdvisor’s week 3 SSS is here
- Holiday benchmarks: Deloitte, IBM/Coremetrics, Adobe/Omniture, Demandware, Monetate, Custora, Forrester and Google.
- Amazon getting into air freight?
- Blue Origins first take off and landing
- Magento news
- Walgreens/Kohls news
- Dollar Shave Club
- Jet news
Jason has other links over on his side here.
Thanks for listening and let us know if you have any feedback!
Scot Wingo, co-founder and Executive Chairman of ChannelAdvisor, wrote this post.