Jason and Scot Show (E-Commerce Podcast) Episode 11 – 2015 Q4 Earnings recaps (FB, SBUX, EBAY, AMZN, MSFT, etc.)
Episode 11 of the Jason and Scot Show e-commerce podcast is available.
In this Episode, we look at interesting e-commerce tidbits and insights coming out of the earnings releases of Starbucks, Microsoft, eBay and Amazon.
Jason, over at RetailGeek, has the highlights of items we cover.
Where to listen
The podcast is available on several different ‘channels’
- iTunes – You can find our iTunes landing page here.
- SoundCloud – You can find us on SoundCloud here. (Note this is popular for desktop streaming).
- Stitcher – We are on Stitcher, you can find us here. Stitcher seems to be popular with the Android crowd.
- TuneIn – We are now live on TuneIn as well here.
- Everywhere else – Most of the other podcast players utilize an RSS feed and our feed is here. In text that is http://jasshow.libsyn.com/rss – you should be able to enter this or search ‘jasshow’.
Embedded version you can listen to now:
This blog post was written by Scot Wingo, Executive Chairman, ChannelAdvisor.