Jason and Scot Show (E-Commerce Podcast) Episode 13: Superbowl, responsive design and more
Lucky episode 13 of the Jason and Scot Show e-commerce podcast is now available!
In this episode, we review the “Big Game” ads that were focused on digital/e-commerce (there were a lot this year!), some Amazon news, Virtual Reality and Jason tells us what he REALLY thinks about responsive design for mobile and e-commerce.
Jason, over at RetailGeek, has the highlights of items we cover and links to any articles mentioned in the podcast.
Where to listen to the Jason and Scot E-Commerce Podcast
The podcast is available on several different ‘channels’
- iTunes – You can find our iTunes landing page here.
- SoundCloud – You can find us on SoundCloud here. (Note this is popular for desktop streaming).
- Stitcher – We are on Stitcher, you can find us here. Stitcher seems to be popular with the Android crowd.
- TuneIn – We are now live on TuneIn as well here.
- Everywhere else – Most of the other podcast players utilize an RSS feed and our feed is here. In text that is http://jasshow.libsyn.com/rss – you should be able to enter this or search ‘jasshow’.
Embedded version you can listen to now: