Jason and Scot Show (E-Commerce Podcast) Episode 14: Wal-mart e-commerce, Amazon Fashion and more.
In episode 14 of the Jason and Scot e-commerce podcast, first we cover some of the Q4 results that came out this week with a focus on Walmart where we learned some interesting facts about their e-commerce business.
Then we covered some of the Amazon news (Diapers 2.0, Fashion and Flex++). Finally I posited that Flex is Amazon’s way of doing a ‘flanking’ attack on Uber. What do you think?
Jason, over at RetailGeek, has the highlights of items we cover and links to any articles mentioned in the podcast.
Where to listen to the Jason and Scot E-Commerce Podcast
The podcast is available on several different ‘channels’
- iTunes – You can find our iTunes landing page here.
- SoundCloud – You can find us on SoundCloud here. (Note this is popular for desktop streaming).
- Stitcher – We are on Stitcher, you can find us here. Stitcher seems to be popular with the Android crowd.
- TuneIn – We are now live on TuneIn as well here.
- Everywhere else – Most of the other podcast players utilize an RSS feed and our feed is here. In text that is http://jasshow.libsyn.com/rss – you should be able to enter this or search ‘jasshow’.
Here is an embedded stream you can listen to right now: