Happy New Year Everyone!
Today we are releasing Episode 8 of the Jason and Scot e-commerce podcast.
This week’s topics include:
- Jason is out at CES and has some preliminary observations (more next week)
- Jason’s 2016 e-commerce predictions (CPG, re-orgs,mobile, retailer distress, cloud platforms)
- Scot’s 2016 e-commerce predictions (Chat Commerce, Amazon, Google, Alibaba)
- Jason’s 2016 e-commerce ‘anti-predictions’ (buy buttons, personalization, omni-channel, payments)
Where to listen
The podcast is available on several different ‘channels’
- iTunes – You can find our iTunes landing page here.
- SoundCloud – You can find us on SoundCloud here. (Note this is popular for desktop streaming).
- Stitcher – We are on Stitcher, you can find us here. Stitcher seems to be popular with the Android crowd.
- Everywhere else – Most of the other podcast players utilize an RSS feed and our feed is here. In text that is http://jasshow.libsyn.com/rss – you should be able to enter this or search ‘jasshow’.
Jason has all the links mentioned in the show here and here is the Soundcloud live stream:
This blog was written by Scot Wingo, co-founder and executive chairman of ChannelAdvisor