Episode IV (4) of the Jason and Scot Show is available today!
This week’s topics include:
- Cyber Five from ChannelAdvisor (Scot)
- Jason covered some of the other data this is out there.
- Mobile traffic and conversion rates – what’s going on?!
- Top sellers – hoverboards/skywalkers, game consoles, Amazon and Apple devices, 4K TVs ans more
- Outages this holiday – who was down, why and how did they react? Don’t get SPOFFED!!
- What did Yahoo! do to try and thwart ad blockers?
- Amazon’s latest big drone reveal
- Check out the cool VR Star Wars experience.
Where to listen
The biggest feedback we received from Episode 1 went like this: “My favorite podcast app is X, when will it be there?!” Well, we spent the last week adding distribution so here is everywhere we are now:
- iTunes – You can find our iTunes landing page here.
- Soundcloud – You can find us on soundcloud here. (Note this is popular for desktop streaming).
- Stitcher – We are now on Stitcher, you can find us here. Stitcher seems to be popular with the Android crowd.
- Everywhere else – Most of the other podcast players utilize an RSS feed and our feed is here. In text that is http://jasshow.libsyn.com/rss – you should be able to enter this or search ‘jasshow’.
Jason has all the links mentioned in the show here.
This blog post was written by Scot Wingo, co-founder and Executive Chairman, ChannelAdvisor.