The people who work at ChannelAdvisor aren’t just creating a comprehensive e-commerce platform. They’re at the cutting edge of the world’s e-commerce, building a better experience for millions of customers and companies alike.
What We Look For
Curious? Check. Adaptable? It’s essential. Resourceful and ready to turn on a dime? That’s another common characteristic of the candidates who succeed at ChannelAdvisor.
As the e-commerce industry continues to evolve at a lightning-fast pace, it’s the energy and enthusiasm of our people that keep us at the forefront of innovations.
“When hiring, I seek grit, persistence, determination, curiosity, adaptability, competitiveness and scientific orientation. By scientific orientation I mean fact and evidence-driven, hypothesis-forming and willing to change your mind.
These traits are ingredients for limitless potential in people. The antithesis of dogma, pedigree, privilege and entitlement.”
– David Spitz, ChannelAdvisor CEO
What We Offer
Working at ChannelAdvisor definitely has its advantages, with an array of benefits designed to help you do your best work. Here are a few of the highlights:*
- Health insurance and Health cash plan
- 100% paid maternity leave for all new mothers in the UK for the first 12 weeks following the birth of a child
- Seven days of paid time off to new parents in the UK to use during the first 12 months following the birth or adoption of a child
- 25 days of paid time off annually plus bank holidays
- Childcare voucher program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Life assurance
- Long-term disability
Productive Work Weeks
- Employee referral bonus program: Employees who identify and help attract top talent are always rewarded
- Flexible work schedules: Employees have various options at the department level for adjusting work schedules and environments
Through “A Day to Give Back,” ChannelAdvisor employees have the opportunity to use a full day of PTO each year to volunteer in their communities.
Women’s Leadership Group
We are committed to guiding and empowering women at ChannelAdvsior by supporting them to develop valuable professional skills through education, networking and inclusion. We host educational and networking meetings every other month for all women at ChannelAdvisor globally. The meetings include presentations from female executives — both internal and external, a book club, lunch and learns, happy hours and more.
What Employees Are Saying
“We are a collection of driven, animated, intelligent, bold, passionate individuals and you can feel it the moment you walk in the door.”
– Heather Stone
Manager, Sales Development
“At ChannelAdvisor, I’m immersed in an atmosphere of smarts. Every day is a learning opportunity and an opportunity to have a meaningful impact.”
– Robert Sullivan
Senior Manager, Purchase/Procure to Pay