Sell More Than Ever Before on the World’s Leading Marketplaces
The potential for growth on Amazon, eBay, Cdiscount & Otto is tremendous. But are you taking advantage of every last opportunity? With ChannelAdvisor, you can.
Our integrations let you easily manage all of your selling activities on the world’s most popular marketplaces and online shopping services — all from one central e-commerce platform.
- Optimise content for more sales
- Resolve listing errors quickly
- Bundle products with ease
- Keep inventory updated across channels
- Reduce shipping costs and speed up deliveries
How It Works
Unlike other solutions, ChannelAdvisor collects your product data once — and then uses that data to drive all of your selling activities across the world’s leading channels. Our platform is built around a single integration point that lets you use all kinds of advanced features to list faster and sell more.
- Save time and win big with our pricing strategy tools
- Accurately predict inventory with Demand Forecaster
- Match your growth to competitors’ using Benchmarking
- Analyse and adjust with review-ready Profitability Reports
- Boost marketing and streamline fulfilment
- And more!
Tap into the massive revenue potential of Amazon’s 100 million Prime members and gain a serious competitive edge. Our leading e-commerce platform is packed with features to help you master topnotch marketing, selling and fulfiling along the entire buyer’s journey.
Expand to eBay
As the second largest marketplace in the UK, it’s little wonder that eBay accounts for up to half of all marketplace sales for many ChannelAdvisor users. You can market, sell and fulfil directly to eBay’s massive customer base, right from within ChannelAdvisor mission control: Improve your eBay Promoted Listings, fine-tune pricing and inventory, manage eBay Guaranteed Delivery and more.
Sell More with Otto
Planning on selling to Germany? Otto boasts over 6.6 million customers and 2.8 million products from 6,800 brands. The future of Google-based shopping is here. And you can get in on the ground floor. Our integration with Otto allows you to list, manage, promote and sell your products across the marketplace. Get your products in front of millions of shoppers as they explore this German marketplace.
Launch on Zalando
Want to capture fashion consumers across multiple regions? Zalando’s marketplace covers all areas of fashion, from high street to high end. With support for Zalando in six European regions, you’ll have the chance to get in front of millions of fashion-savvy consumers.
Ready to Grow?
Streamline and sell more on Amazon, eBay, Otto and Cdiscount with the world’s most comprehensive e-commerce platform. Request a demo to learn more.
Multitask on Multiple Marketplaces
Know which products are available and where. And make overselling a thing of the past.
- Inventory Juggler lists the same product quantity across marketplaces
- Advanced Quantity Management uses buffers to control advertised quantities
- Out-of-Stock Inventory Blocking immediately removes products when stocks run low
- Prioritised Distribution Centers track stock levels at every fulfilment center
- Scheduling sets each product’s duration, type, quantity and relisting frequency
- Categoriser classifies products to fit each marketplace’s specifications
Reprice the Smart Way
Save time and win big with our algorithmic repricers. ChannelAdvisor’s intelligent algorithmic repricing technology (currently available for Amazon and eBay) allows you to capture more Buy Box, Best Offer and above-the-fold positions at the highest prices possible.
Because making the sale is only half the battle.
- Proximity Order Routing reduces shipping costs and delivery times
- Post-Sales Tracking makes it easy to monitor fulfilment cycles
- Order Consolidator bundles separate orders from the same eBay buyers
- Customisable Invoice Templates deliver the right message for each order
Turn Insights into Action
Choose from dozens of widgets and reports to get to the data that matters most on Amazon, eBay, and beyond: transactions and trends across marketplaces, sales history, top performers, inventory and much, much more. Plus competitive dashboards to help identify new growth opportunities.